Pages

xx Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog - your comments are all greatly appreciated xx

Wednesday 20 August 2014

Blessings


Good morning crafters, how are you this morning?

Today I'm bringing you one of my samples from the August Clarity show on Create and Craft.  If you didn't see the show you can check out the Clarity Challenge blog to see what products were included.

When I saw these stamps they immediately reminded me of a stained glass window, so with my Clarity stash at hand I started to bring this together.  This set is very versatile and lends itself to many occasions.


Materials:
Stamp - funky foliage
Sentiment - word chain 4
Stencil - sun arch
Stencil - tangle
Adirondack inks - lemonade, sunshine yellow & butterscotch
Archival ink - black

I hope I've given you some inspiration with my project today.

Don't forget you still have time to enter the Clarity Challenge for August which has a feminine theme. You could be the winner of a £50 voucher if your name is randomly pulled out of the hat!  What have you got to lose?



xx Happy crafting xx

2 comments:

  1. This is lovely Sazz and the flowers do look good in the window stencil. I think these are going to be on my wish list... Vx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

xx Thank you for all of your lovely comments xx