Pages

xx Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog - your comments are all greatly appreciated xx

Friday 4 March 2011

Buckle & Bow Easel Card

I think this card could have been used for Valentines Day, Mothers Day or an anniversary but I've decided to give this as a birthday card.  What do you think?

 My easel card started off from a 14cm x 28cm piece of card which I have folded in half along the long side.  I have then folded one side in half again to form the easel.  The image for this card was a freebie from one of my magazines and I have matted this onto a piece of white card and then using scalloped edge scissors to go around the circle leaving a white border.  The image has then been decoupaged and the flowers have had Stickles added to thier centres.

To form the easel rest I have cut a piece of card to 14cm x 7cm.  Using the same backing paper as the main card I have scalloped the edges and fixed to the card after wrapping a ribbon around threaded with a buckle and a bow to complete.

This card has been entered into the following challenges:

Hotspot - Halle Berry
Stamps R Us - for the girls
ABC Challenge - P is for Pink
Crafts 4 Eternity - easel card
Crafty Ann's Challenge - birthday card


8 comments:

  1. Beautiful card for so many occasions - thank you for sharing it with us at Crafty Ann's
    Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful blog!! hugs, Karenx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card - saw it earlier on Docrafts.. xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful card I love it! Thanks for playing in our challenge at Stamps R Us!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think it is beautiful, your coloring is amazing and I can definately see the inspiration in your card! thank you for playing along with us at the Hotspot challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh this is so sweet, thanks for joining in with us this time at the ABC challenge,
    Em.x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Delightful card! Love the coloring. You really have talent!

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOL! You did join us again! Another beautiful card! Thanks again for joining us at the Hotspot Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

xx Thank you for all of your lovely comments xx