Pages

xx Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog - your comments are all greatly appreciated xx

Tuesday 22 March 2011

Box in a Card


As I am going to be away on holiday I thought I would leave daily posts of either a favourite card that I have made in the past or a tutorial.  I hope you will pop back each day to have a look.

When I get back there will be blog candy up for grabs so don't miss your chance crafters!

This was another of the demos at the craft retreat (see my post entitled my first attempt at a box card).  As you can see we great some great ideas to take away with us, don't we?  My thanks to Nat for this one :-)


Pop back tomorrow for another golden oldie.

Happy crafting xx



2 comments:

  1. Hi Sazzle
    My name is Helen from the US in NYC. I am getting married in August and I was searching the web for creative ideas for a Save-the-date. My fiance proposed to me with box in a box so I wanted to preserve that idea somehow and incorporate that into the wedding. I saw your card with the box and thought that was so creative. His birthday is also March 22 and I find it special that your last post was on his birthday. How did you make that? Do you think it is at all possible to create 100 or so of them?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Helen

      Congratulations on your forthcoming wedding.

      The basic card shape is simple to make, it's just the box that would take the time and then of course it would depend on how you wanted to decorate it!

      Were you interested in getting instructions to make these yourself or were you wanting to have these made for you?

      xx Happy crafting and glittery hugs xx

      Sazzle

      Delete

xx Thank you for all of your lovely comments xx